We are hiring
Who we are:
Webstyle is the leading Internet Marketing Agency in Europe with over 25,000 customers, now launching our new HQ in Los Angeles.
We help local businesses grow online, reach and attract new customers by providing the entire spectrum of comprehensive web solutions.
6 Reasons to work for Webstyle
A fast growing company, determinated to take the US-market by storm.
Are you not afraid of taking responsibility? Then profit from outstanding career chances and excellent opportunities.
Enjoy an energetic start-up environment, working in a fun and friendly place.
Push your capabilities, become a better specialist – with regular training, 1-on-1 coachings, seminars and much more.
Work with awesome people everyday – experience true team spirit!
Benefits & Incentives
Work-Life Balance at its best – handy benefits like health insurance, travel allowance as well as incentives on a regular basis. Enjoy the fun part: ice-cream afternoons, team pizza lunch, sales challenges and more.
... and to keep you motivated
to earn great Commission
What distinguishes us from others
A one-stop shop with customized products and solutions that work!
Individual consulting approach and the best care for your online business.
Our Service & Innovation
Full service agency for innovative online solutions for small and medium-sized businesses.
Webstylers say their flexibility and the daily diversity is the best.
As well as the amazing view from our office.
Our weekly incentives and the ability to listen to our employees.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Want to join our ambitious team?
What we offer:
- A full-time position (no remote) with benefits that offers a high base salary and outstanding sales commissions
- Entrepreneurial, fun and friendly atmosphere
- Take an important role at a leading European Internet Marketing Agency with over 15 years of experience
- Outstanding career opportunities
- Highly competitive benefit package including health insurance, travel allowance
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
What we expect:
- 1+ year of experience within an outside sales team that produces and exceeds its goals regularly
- Excellent organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
- Experience in Cold-Calling preferred & the ability to set up appointments over the phone
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Superior communication & strong presentation skills
- Well-developed technological skills required (PC, Internet, MS Office, CRM, Mobile, iPad proficient)
- Hands-on mentality
- Fluency in English (native)